Registration will begin at Maples
Pavilion from 8:30 - 9:00 a.m. on the first
day of your camp. The camp will begin instruction at
9:00 a.m. [top]
We will be selling lunches pre-sale only. To
order lunch, use the lunch
order form. If you would prefer to bring your
own lunch, we will have an area for the camper to leave
her lunch during the sessions. Please remember to put
the campers name on the lunch. [top]
The girls need to arrive at Maples Pavilion by 8:45
a.m. each day. The gym will be open at 8:15 a.m. [top]
The sessions will be over at 4:00 p.m. each day. All
pickups will be at Maples Pavilion. [top]
A map can be found at www.stanford.edu/home/visitors/maps.html. [top]
It is recommended that anyone who plans to watch his
or her daughter during the week purchase a parking pass.
Passes may be purchased at Parking and Transportation
Services located at 340 Bonair Siding (the building
in the southeast corner of the Maples Parking Lot),
7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. There are also metered lots near
each gym. No permits are needed for the weekends or
after 4 p.m. on weekdays. [top]
- $150 deposit (per camp).
- Balance is due by May 1. If you have registered online, your balance will automatically be charged to the credit card on file. If you would like to pay your balance by check, please send the check by April 15 so you are not charged twice. If you would like to use a different card, please update your account prior to May 1.
- Evaluation Information is required during the online registration process. Please fill in all of the information that is required. Also, note that you can update your information up to June 1. The following information is asked: number of years of school volleyball (4-8th grade, JV and Varsity), number of years of club volleyball (non-travel/area and travel teams) and self evaluation number. The self evaluation number is on a 1-10 scale (1-3 is beginner, 4-7 is intermediate, and 8-10 is advanced). We ask that you consult with your daughter’s current coaches for her evaluation number. This information needs to be updated by June 1.
- Camps 1, 8 and 9 Airport Information (if applicable) is due on June 1.
- There is a $100 administrative fee (per camp) for ALL cancellations prior to May 1.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations after May 1. [top]
All campers will be provided with a camp t-shirt, and a Nike bag. Campers will need to provide their own shirts, shorts, shoes and kneepads. [top]
There will be a camp
store that will be open at check-in, check-out and during certain hours of the camp. Stanford Volleyball apparel will be on sale as well as sodas and snacks. [top]
You are welcome to attend any session of camp to watch your daughter play. A master schedule with group locations will be posted in Maples Pavilion daily. Four gym facilities will be used for these camps: Maples Pavilion, Arrillaga Practice Gym, Burnham Pavilion & Ford Center. [top]
You may download the application and send it to the Volleyball Office with your payment. You will be sent a User Name and Password in your confirmation letter. You will then go to the online system and enter the Information needed to complete your registration (Insurance, Evaluation, and Stanford Liablity Waiver). [top]
All information (Insurance, Evaluation, and Stanford Liablity Waiver) will be completed online when you enroll your daughter in the camp. This needs to be updated by June 1. [top]
Each camper must be covered by her parents medical
insurance. A professional medical trainer is on duty
at all physical activities during the day. Campers wishing
to be taped must provide their own tape and pre-wrap.
If your daughter is injured and needs to be taken to
Emergency, we will attempt to contact you first. If
we are unable to contact you immediately, your daughter's
safety is our first concern and she will be taken to
the proper medical facility. Every attempt will be made
to contact you subsequently. [top]
The following numbers are for your use in case
Volleyball Office - (650) 723-1997
Denise Corletts cell number (650) 814-3040
hotel information is available at
In May, you will receive an email ONLY if we have not received your balance payment and/or completed information.